Monday, August 20, 2012

Careline Color Pencil in Black

Hi guys. I don't usually find Mondays exciting, but since it's a free day, Happy Monday! I bought this a few days ago because I was looking for a good creamy kohl pencil to use for tight-lining my eyes. I was supposed to buy the one from Nichido, then I realized that the store near our place only carried Careline products, so I decided to give this Careline Color Pencil in Black a whirl.




 Pros:
1. Affordable at 55 Php
2. Very black color
3. Comes with an eyebrow comb if you're planning to use it as an eyebrow pencil

Cons:
1. Not creamy enough to be used in tight-lining
2. Not long lasting, smudges easily
3. Has a faint crayon smell which kinda bothered me
4. Color indicator can be tricky because there's no color written on the pencil except for the name. You might accidentally pick up the brown one, like I did the first time.

After testing this eyeliner, I guess I'll be trying others until I find a creamy one that'll suit my needs. =) 

Anyways, any suggestions for an eyeliner? Lemme know. Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Color pencil? hahaha ang cute ng name! parang pambata talaga... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I've def done that before where I thought it was a black liner but turned out to be dark blue!!

    ReplyDelete