Friday, September 14, 2012

ADS Magic Make-up Kit New Fashion

Hi! I just wanted to share with you guys this make-up kit that was given to me by my aunt. She also gave me the Shiny Powders that I reviewed here

This was completely given to me out of the blue. It just so happened that my aunt talked about this kit that she has used once, and my mom well, shared that I liked make-up, so she asked if I would like to have it. Of course, I said yes. This was sent to her by her sister from Dubai, I think.

I've heard about ADS. I also have a mini palette from the same brand given to me by my classmates when we had a major Glee Musical production in college. It was from Divisoria. But before you start freaking out, don't worry. Almost all of us used the palette, and no one had a negative reaction. I guess not all buys there are completely, you know, dangerous.

I've used the eye shadows on these as well, and my eyes are doing fine. =)

So, here's my take on the ADS Magic Make-up Kit New Fashion






There are 66 eye shadows, 4 blushers, 8 lip colors, 2 foundations, 2 highlighters, a sponge, a sponge tip applicator with a lip brush, and a blush brush. It also has a mirror on the upper part










The Verdict:

This is my biggest palette yet, so I was giddy when I got this. The qualities of the eye shadow vary. Some are not so pigmented, the others are crazy pigmented. A few were powdery, but everything was workable.
The only thing I don't like about the shadows and blusher is that they all have shimmer and the shadows, some have similar color pay-offs.

The blushers are way pigmented so a little goes a long way. I can't say much about the lip colors because I really haven't tried them. But the staying power of everything probably is pretty much just like you're average eye shadow or blusher.

As for the foundation and the probably-are highlighters, I haven't used them, and I doubt that I can because they're pretty light. But when I do decide to try them out, I'll give you an update.

Overall, I love playing with this palette. The varied colors allow me to experiment on really out there looks and the natural looks. I'm still asking for my sister's permission to post her picture where I used this palette on her. =)

Anyways, happy weekend guys! Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Generous Aunt you got there :) The blue shades of the eyeshadow looks good! I'm curious about the lip colors. I hope you'll swatch them too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.haha. =) The blue ones are the most pigmented I think. Sorry, I forgot to upload it. They're up now =) Have a great day too!

      Delete